Saturday, August 14, 2010

OMG! Missed the Bus

As usual, I was ready for my college by 7:30am. I got into a bus at my stop and bought a ticket to Medavakkam.My college is at Ponmar. I hope most of you won’t know the location. It lies at the outskirts of Chennai yet the Postal Code is Chennai 600 048. :-) The only direct bus from my stop was 51 which is now M51V. This bus is almost a VIP which is rarely on time. So, I used to go to Medavakkam by Tambaram buses and from there I’ll go by Share auto.

I was lost in thoughts about the assignments and cycle tests in college. I was reading a local author book trying to glance some terms that can be used for my story formation in test paper. I had hardly covered two pages when the conductor said, “Medavakkam stop”.

Normally, it would take half an hour to go to Medavakkam from my stop. That day, I felt the bus came so early or may be because of the cycle test thoughts. I got down at Medavakkam. The bus proceeded from the bus stop.I ran behind the bus trying to board it again. The bus was actually M51V. I noticed it only after getting down. I laughed at myself and did share the same with a few of my friends. They commented that this was called…. “BULB”…

Hmmm… Some incidents may be embarrassing at times but later it becomes one of the sweet memories. I know that this not such a sweet memory but atleast it could help you relax your facial muscles by bringing a smile…

Now say CHEESE….

1 comment:

  1. idhu bulb ungalukku thevaya??? idhukku thaan overa padikka koodhadhu nu solluvanga;);)....jokes apart nice blogs:):):):) keep bloggin:):):).......aama whr is "i" ur prof name??

    ReplyDelete