Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saccha Pyaar

Ha... Ha... A Fella who has never ever cared to read blogs writes his very own first blog. Thought it must be something special.

Lemme start with the word that stirs the world. The word that keeps the world rocking. Or may be the reason for the existence of this world. What else could it be other than LOVE.

"What? Love? Dare you not say this word again else you'll be out of the house..." - Mom.

"Don divert yourself from your career. It not only ruins you but also your family..." - Dad.

"Hey move. Let me use the system or I'll say mom abt the girl's picture on your mobile..." - Little Bro.

There always exists a sort of reluctance from family members for this word.

"Dude... Love is fallacy. Take mine for example." - Friend who is a Boy* with a legacy of 1001 love stories in past.

(*At this point of time I'm perplexed to use the words Boy-friend and Girl-friend so let me go with Friend who is a Boy and Friend who is a Girl. ;-) )

"Buddy... this won't work out better concentrate on career." - Friend again who is a Boy some what close to the family.

"After seeing my best friends life, I dont believe in the so called Love. I started hating boys. But now I feel all the boys aren't the same." - Friend who is a Girl while chatting on mobile.

Friends. True Friends' advice or opinion or whatever.

This left me to wonder what LOVE is. I mean the True Love - 'Saccha Pyaar'.

"Love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment." - Wikipedia.

"God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them." NLT, 1 John 4:16. Can take hundreds and thousands of references from the epics, literatures and of course, the movies.

A recipe is not the dish. Bookish knowledge is no match for real experience. Well I don't have any experience regarding this context but I'm pleased to share a word about this. May be you could have heard this or experienced this else where.

Love is to care, share, entertain, console, believe, understand, making small promises, keeping up few promises, lil compromises, teeny-weeny fights, give everything all you can and expecting nothing in return. Which is the place more pleasurable than a lovable heart?

Love is not a commitment. It requires dedication and attention.

Love is not a business where you give something and get something.

Love requires patience as like it takes years for a bond between the molecules in a coal grow stronger while the coal turns into a diamond.

Not necessarily all this is applicable for your lover or lady love. But to all. Show your parents your love. They don't expect you to fall to their feet and get blessings but you can spend time with them talking(I never did this. Gotta do this hereafter). Not only me I know a lot of boys don't even bother to look at his dads face for a second.

Whenever I'm dull, may be either due to sickness or because exam scores in the previous years, my dad can sort out the exact reason for my dullness. But me? I never had the habit of asking him How he feels? Whenever he is sick.

I still remember the days when I used to ask my dad a lot of questions when I was a kid. I used to pester him with my questions for which he used to smile and answer everything. But during the last few years, I shout at him to stop questioning me. I see all those incidents flashing through my mind while writing this blog. There was a day when I realized this while watching a video on the internet. I hope all must have seen this.

What is That? A Sparrow! For those who haven't watched this, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcD4jdwqtDk

Even now I get irritated sometimes when my dad questions me. But I smile to myself and started replying to his questions. This is not the case with my mom :-) as she never asks any questions but keeps talking hours together (Same is the case with almost all women I guess). And of course the same topic.

Well with my lil bro I guess I should try being patience which I never had especially with him. Normally I'm not short tempered. But when it comes to him, I Iose all my patience in the world and we'll have a Indo-Pak war. As a teenagers we had cold wars. I think by now somethings have set right. Could be close in days to come. Hope that happens soon.

Try extending your friendship circle. Earn a lot of friends if not try your best not to leave any one. Shower your love to all. The least thing we all can do is just a smile becoz (say with me) "Smile is small curve that sets many things straight."

Don't lock all the love within yourself. Its not like the money when you spent it all and you dont have any. Its like an avalanche or the chain reaction as we would have studied in 10th grade physics. You give a little or jus initiate, you'll find yourself admist a larger mass of it.

Remember to have a gentle smile so that you don't scare anyone. :-)

Live for one. Love everyone. Treat everyone with courtesy as you feel you must be treated.

Wish you all happiness... Thanks for reading...

4 comments: