Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life Happened

I often wonder if Life has got some grudge against me, or is it because of the choice I make. Where did the things go wrong? Or Am I on the right track its just that I still can't figure it out.?

Am I lost or Am I supposed to be at the right place? I don't know. Life just happened.

I have been living a life not on my own terms. It has never been like that. Just like a paper boat carried away by the water current, I feel my life being swayed. Somewhere, down the line, I get excited, feel happy about the things around me and I see Life smiling at me. And then, I try to take a hold of everything. Trying to control things, control people, and start feeling good about myself. Not so long, life gives a blow and shows a middle finger.

Some way or the other we feel that we find ourselves tethered to our commitments. We wish something to happen and we don't have any control over it. There are two possible outcomes of any situation, one is favorable and the other is non-favorable. It is well known. We would always want the favorable outcome. Wise people prepare themselves for the non-favorable one as well.

From the first day, the start of the situation until the result day, life is a hell. While we are still focused to the goal, we still face a question, Is it worth it?

For how long we answer an Yes to this question, determines the possibilities of the favorable outcome. Until then we are left to with two things, patience and belief.


No comments:

Post a Comment